It's hot. Foopin hot.
I was readdly mad at my black coffee this morning as i poured it. I grabbed it and ran out the door before i put all the yummy cream and sugar in it. Downed it on the way to work and accepted that im going to have to get used to it.
1 boiled egg for lunch and dinner is a big salad. Not gonna love it, but it will be worth it. I even boughts some banana blueberry and strawberries to put in some plain yogurt for dessert. Hoping it will help me sleep.
I woke up every few minutes last night. It was hot as hell and i just felt pissed. Swems the diet is working my nerves. Been snappy and that really isnt me. I snap and then immediately give affection like a lunatic all day. Hopefully that all evens out soon.
I found myself cursing quite a bit today. It was out before I could stop it. It will improve.
The booze I already don't miss. I do, but then I think about how hot it is and how one beer will make me feel like tired garbage. Id rather throw some kettlebell swings.
No comments:
Post a Comment