Monday, July 9, 2018

Day 1

7/9/18
Day one of eating better, no swearing and no alcohol. These are the things I love. I adore booze. I adore food. They make my long work days worth coming home. 

I started this diet and blog for myself to really look back on the journey when i want to throw in the towel. I Definetly will want to. If anyone actually reads this, i apologize for not giving 2 bolognas on how terribly written it is. 

I have gained about 30 lbs since last July. I am weighing in at a whopping 167 lbs at 5'3" at age 39 and a mother to 3 kids. 15, 9, 11. 

I am at my biggest. Tge most i ever weigjed was 175 on the week of my last pregnancy. Even then, i was down to 124 in less than 2 months after. A benefit from nursing.

So today! I had black coffee for breakfast. Normally my coffee would be with 1 tsp of sugar and about 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream is my reason to get up in the morning. I downed it on my drive to work and felt blah but ok about it. Oh! Before the coffee i had a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water. Yuck.

I normally avoid lunch of any kind during the day. Today I had 2 boiled eggs. That was fine too. 

Getting home from work i grabbed a large bubble milk tea half sweet with tapioca balls. This i decided will be a treat instead of my beers...beloved beers.

I drank 1 tsp of evoo. It was grody and didnt help the hunger.

I absolutely love to cook and drink beer. Tonight. The family ate leftover spaghetti and i had a frozen atkins meal worth 330 cals.

I spotted a non alcoholic beer in the fridge so I am having that too. No where near as good as the real thing but hells bells.
That brings me to my next diet thing. My cursing! Yes! I am not too bad, I do work and have children so Im pretty aware- or not aware of how many bombs i drop during the day. A few did slip today. But i forgive myself. Im actualky loving my new words. Spontaneous and hilarious if only to myself. Yelling dried beans! Crap in a basket! Fried okra! Sheets!
And my go to Bologna!!!

On to watching my naked and afraid. Good night. May the force be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment